Beverly Hills Bodyworks & Grooming Company -
Marine Edition - What's In It & Why
Back To Marine Edition Model Overview
Marine Edition - Men's Anti-Aging, For Normal Skin
Eco-Friendly • Paraben Free • Sulfate Free • Fragrance Free • Silicone/PEG Free • Made in USA
Results oriented, environment conscious formulation combines the latest science-based anti-aging active ingredients and natural super-botanicals
Primary Active Ingredients:
- Venuceane (Thermus Thermophilus Ferment) - French developed heat stable biotechnological extract containing Extroenzymes®. Inhibits ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species), protects against UV damage, stimulates body's own free radical scavenging resource. Decrease cell membrane damage by 60%.
- Glycosaminoglycans - inhibits the Matrix Metalloproteinase (MMP) enzymatic activities that degrade and destroy the skin's collagen network. Brightened dark areas on skin by 11% in four (4) weeks and 21% in eight (8) weeks.
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract) - French developed glycoprotein exopolymer from the Antarctic Sea with cryoprotective, restructuring and antiwrinkle properties. It has shown an "in vitro" wound healing effect, an increase in the formation of collagen Type I and Type IV and Elastin formation. Also effective for anti-wrinkle activity, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. After 30 days, depth of wrinkles decreased between 50-60%.
- Kelpadelie (Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract) MMPi (Matrix Metalloproteinase inhibitor), DEJ (Dermal-Epidermal Junction), GAG (Glycosaminoglycan) - Skin restricting. An 11% reduction in moderate wrinkle depth (crow's feet) was shown after 60 days.
- Undaria Pinnatifida (Wakame) Extract - Derived from Japanese seaweed, it maintains skin elasticity, firmness and smoothness.
- Algowhite® (Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract) - Marine extract developed by French laboratory located in Brittany in the Bay of Mont Saint Michael in France. Algowhite acts on the 4 key stages of the skin pigmentation process with a skin lightening and depigmentation action: inhibits melanin synthesis, pigmentation; stimulates cellular renewal and skin exfoliation. Tests show 90% found their skin whiter and 70% found their skin to be clearer and more luminous after 28 days of use.
- Aldavine™ (Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract) - French developed, highly potent polysaccharide derived from Ascophyllum nodosum and Asparagopsis armata algae, maintains integrity of microcapillaries, cellular oxygen supply, cell function and extra cellular matrix.
- PEPHA®-Ctive - An innovative skin energizer based on microalgae. It protects the mitochondria and increases the ATP-levels leading to an enhancement of cell turnover and an improvement to the skin's complexion. After 4 weeks, luminosity of the skin was improved by 87% and brightness of the skin was improved by 80%.
- Heliogard (Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract) - Red algae extract prevents photo-aging, provides UVA Protection and SPF boosting.
- Abyssine (Alteromonas Ferment Extract) - Micro-organism found in abyssal zone of ocean, soothes and reduces irritation of sensitive skin harmed by chemical, mechanical, and UVB damage.
- Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) - Derived from moss abundant along the Irish Coast, it's an emollient that alleviates dryness and wrinkling. Strong lubricating, nourishing vitamin content and enhances moisture barrier.
- Lactic Acid (L) - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that hydrates and exfoliates skin, thereby reducing wrinkles and pigmentation.
- Glycolic Acid - An Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) and exfoliator that removes dead skin cells, smoothes skin texture and reduces wrinkles.
- Acipenseridae (Caviar) Extract - Promotes skin rejuvenation with a chemical composition similar to that of young epidermal cells. It's protein and nutrient rich, high in essential fatty acids, amino acids, minerals, salts, vitamin B, zinc and iron.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (L) - a lubricant substance that is naturally found in youthful skin. Hyaluronic acid provides continuous moisture to the skin by binding up to 1000 times its weight in water.
- Seanamin®SU (Sorbitol, Algae Extract, Carrageenan, Bladderwrack, Algin) - BASF developed algae complex and hydro regulating agent that softens and moisturizes. Strengthens cutaneous protection and defense, improving skin tone and elasticity.
- Glucosamine HCI (D) - Precursor to glycosaminoglycans, improves moisture content and strengthens connective tissues to resist breakdown.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) - Naturally occurring carbohydrates derived from cane or beet sugar, promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity.
- Spirulina Platensis (Phycocyanin-C) - a blue-green algae with antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties found in the oceans and alkaline lakes of Africa and South America.
- Cleanser - 2.0 oz / 60 ml
- Treatment - 0.5 oz / 15 ml
- Protectant - 0.5 oz / 15 ml
Recommended Usage: Highly concentrated. Use once or twice daily AM and/or PM.
MSRP: USD$75/booster pack